App Terms & Conditions ($550)
Covering all types of Apps, including the sale of products through an App
Do I need App Terms and Conditions?
If your business operates an App, you need App Terms and Conditions to set out your users’ rights and obligations in relation to using the App. This is particularly important if your users can upload content, post photos or post comments within the App or where you allow the user to input their personal information into the App.
What else do I need?
What is included with this ELBizDoc?
If you purchase these App Terms and Conditions, you will receive:
- App Terms and Conditions (in Word format) customised for your particular App and based on the information provided in your Interview;
- an ongoing, irrevocable licence to use the App Terms and Conditions in relation to the App for which they have been prepared (eg. you can't use the same document for multiple Apps - if you need multiple documents, please contact our team for a fee quotation); and
- contact from one of our leading business lawyers, to answer any questions that you might have in relation to the App Terms and Conditions.
Do not buy this ELBizDoc if...
Contact us first before purchasing this ELBizDoc if any of the following apply:
- you want the App Terms and Conditions to be enforceable in a country other than Australia;
- you are not sure whether this document will be applicable to your particular circumstances.
I'm ready, let's do this!
This Interview will take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
Before starting, you will need to have handy:
- the details of the legal entity that owns the App (including ACN and ABN details, as applicable);
- information about the App (eg. what information it contains, what it offers users, what fees and charges are applicable etc.);
- other basic contact information.
By hitting 'Start' on this Interview, you acknowledge and agree:
- that we (Enterprise Legal (Qld) Trading Pty Ltd ACN 621 481 507 trading as Enterprise Legal Qld ABN 75 621 481 507) are providing you with legal services and the terms of our ELBizDocs Costs Agreement apply to the provision of these services;
- we are not providing you with accounting and taxation advice in relation to these services and we strongly recommend that you seek advice from an appropriate professional in this regard;
- we are not providing you with legal advice in relation to these services or any other services, apart from:
(a) the generic advice that is provided on this page and throughout your Interview; and
(b) the specific advice provided to you by a member of our EL Team, once you have completed your order;
- we will use all reasonable endeavours to create the App Terms and Conditions within three Business Days (starting on the day after we receive your order, if it is placed after 12pm), but will not be liable to you if we are unable to meet this timeframe; and
- once your order is placed, you are unable to cancel it (this however, does not exclude any rights that you may have pursuant to the Legal Profession Act 2007 (Qld)).