Business Legal Health Check (FREE)
Not sure where to start? Book a FREE legal health check for your start-up or existing business
Why should I get a Business Legal Health Check?
We know it can be hard to work out where to start when it comes to legals for your start-up or small business. That’s why we offer a FREE legal health check for all businesses! Our expert business lawyers will assess how your business is currently going in terms of legal compliance and identify potential risks in relation to the following areas:
- Structuring matters
- Employment/subcontractor matters
- Employee policies and procedures
- Terms and Conditions of the provision of goods and services
- Customer agreements
- Supplier agreements
- Compliance with Privacy Law requirements
- Website Terms and Conditions
- Current or proposed lease arrangements
What is included with this ELBizDoc?
Complete the Interview and one of our team will be in touch to organize a time for you to meet with one of our leading business lawyers by telephone (or in person at our Toowoomba office, if you would prefer). Your FREE Business Legal Health Check will usually go for around 30 - 45 minutes.
I'm ready, let's do this!
This Interview will take approximately 5 minutes to complete.
Before starting, you will need to have handy:
- the details of the legal entity that owns your business (including ACN and ABN details, as applicable);
- details regarding the nature of your business and how long for have been trading for;
- details regarding the business premises (if any);
- details of the information that you collect from your customers/clients; and
- other basic contact information.
By hitting 'Start' on this Interview, you acknowledge and agree:
- that we (Enterprise Legal (Qld) Trading Pty Ltd ACN 621 481 507 trading as Enterprise Legal Qld ABN 75 621 481 507) are providing you with legal services and the terms of our ELBizDocs Costs Agreement apply to the provision of these services;
- we are not providing you with accounting and taxation advice in relation to these services and we strongly recommend that you seek advice from an appropriate professional in this regard;
- we are not providing you with legal advice in relation to these services or any other services, apart from:
(a) the generic advice that is provided on this page and throughout your Interview; and
(b) the specific advice provided to you by a member of our EL Team, once you have completed your order;
- Business Legal Health Checks are subject to the availability of our lawyers and your appointment may need to be booked up to three weeks in advance; and
- once your order is placed, you are unable to cancel it (this however, does not exclude any rights that you may have pursuant to the Legal Profession Act 2007 (Qld)).