Membership / Subscription Agreement ($990)
For the provision of Services to clients on an ongoing basis (eg. fitness class memberships, content subscriptions etc.)
Do I need a Membership/Subscription Agreement?
If you offer membership or subscription-based services to clients or customers, then you need a Membership or Subscription Agreement, to ensure you are best protected from a legal standpoint. Some examples of the types of businesses who require this type of document include gyms and other health and fitness operators, membership organisations or monthly ‘gift’ subscription services.
Having a well-drafted Membership or Subscription Agreement can protect you in relation to matters of legal liability and ongoing payment from the member/subscriber, as the Agreement sets out the terms and conditions upon which you agree to provide the services to the client/customer.
What is included with this ELBizDoc?
If you purchase this Membership/Subscription Agreement, you will receive:
- a Membership or Subscription Agreement (in Word format) customised for your particular business and based on the information provided in your Interview;
- an ongoing, irrevocable licence to use the Membership/Subscription Agreement in relation to the business for which they have been prepared (eg. you can't use the same document for multiple businesses - if you need multiple documents, please contact our team for a fee quotation); and
- contact from one of our leading business lawyers, to answer any questions that you might have in relation to the Membership or Subscription Agreement.
Do not buy this ELBizDoc if...
Contact us first before purchasing this ELBizDoc if any of the following apply:
- you want the document to be enforceable in a country other than Australia;
- your clients or customers are not required to sign up as a member or subscriber to purchase goods or services from you (eg. clients or customers can simply purchase or use your services on an ad-hoc basis) – our ELBizDocs Services Agreement (Provision of Services) or our ELBizDocs Terms and Conditions (Sale of Goods) will likely be appropriate in these circumstances; or
- you are not sure whether the document will be applicable to your particular business.
I'm ready, let's do this!
This Interview will take approximately 15 - 20 minutes to complete.
Before starting, you will need to have handy:
- the details of the legal entity that owns your business (including ACN and ABN details, as applicable);
- information about your business (eg. what types of services you provide, whether you employ or engage contractors to provide the services to clients/customers);
- information regarding the terms of the membership or subscription (eg. minimum sign-up term, fees and charges payable, whether an upfront payment is required to be made);
- details regarding the types of information you obtain from clients/customers;
- details regarding the services provided (eg. where they are provided, whether clients/customers are required to make bookings; and
- other basic contact information.
By hitting 'Start' on this Interview, you acknowledge and agree:
- that we (Enterprise Legal (Qld) Trading Pty Ltd ACN 621 481 507 trading as Enterprise Legal Qld ABN 75 621 481 507) are providing you with legal services and the terms of our ELBizDocs Costs Agreement apply to the provision of these services;
- we are not providing you with accounting and taxation advice in relation to these services and we strongly recommend that you seek advice from an appropriate professional in this regard;
- we are not providing you with legal advice in relation to these services or any other services, apart from:
(a) the generic advice that is provided on this page and throughout your Interview; and
(b) the specific advice provided to you by a member of our EL Team, once you have completed your order;
- we will use all reasonable endeavours to create the Membership/Subscription Agreement within three Business Days (starting on the day after we receive your order, if it is placed after 12pm), but will not be liable to you if we are unable to meet this timeframe; and
- once your order is placed, you are unable to cancel it (this however, does not exclude any rights that you may have pursuant to the Legal Profession Act 2007 (Qld)).