Leading Toowoomba Franchising Lawyers
At Enterprise Legal, we know that a franchise is not the same as your average business and as such, we provide expert advice on matters specific to franchises. Peta has extensive experience dealing with many major franchisors, as well as assisting business owners with the process of successfully franchising their existing business.
Do you have a fantastic business that you want to share with others? As leading franchise lawyers, our team has the experience to assist you with turning your business into a franchise or licensee network. We have assisted numerous businesses to create successful and profitable franchise models, so let us help you to be the next one! The following franchisor services are offered on a fixed fee or capped basis:
- Providing advice regarding whether your business is ‘franchise ready’ and whether a franchise or licence model would be more appropriate for you to adopt
- Providing advice regarding the process for franchising an existing business
- Drafting Master Franchise Agreements and Disclosures documents
- Preparing, issuing and managing franchise documentation packs to new franchisees
- Drafting franchise operations manuals or other documentation required under a specific franchise model
- Reviewing an existing Master Franchise Agreement and Disclosure document to ensure that they comply with legislative requirements
Are you purchasing a franchise? Franchising law is complex and specialised, so it is very important that you obtain advice from a specific franchising lawyer. Our qualified team can assist you with the purchase or sale of an existing or new franchise, including reviewing proposed Franchise Agreements and providing you with a signed Legal Advice Certificate as required under the Franchising Code of Conduct.
Fixed fee or capped billing for all services
Contact us to find out how we can help you or to obtain a quote.