Toowoomba's Most Dynamic Workplace Relations Lawyers
Workplace relations law is a central focus of Enterprise Legal’s business. We recognise the importance of understanding and keeping up with ever-changing employment laws in Australia, whether you are an employer or an employee.
Our team brings many years of experience in the workplace relations law field and we provide comprehensive, practical, forward-looking legal advice and support to both businesses of all sizes, as well as to employees.
Following is a snapshot of the types of services we offer our clients:
- Drafting employment agreements tailored to your business and the specific role (full-time, part-time, term or casual)
- Negotiating employment agreements with employer/employee
- Drafting tailored workplace policies and procedures, including employee manuals and training manuals
- Drafting subcontractor agreements and advising you on whether a subcontractor agreement is the most appropriate arrangement for your business and the specific role
- Providing advice and training on Award interpretation and application, redundancy obligations and entitlements, the Fair Work Act and National Employment Minimum Standards
- Providing guidance, support and representation throughout workplace investigative procedures, management of employees and disciplinary actions
We provide expert assistance to our clients on a full range of employment disputes, including:
- Representation in Fair Work or the Queensland Industrial Relations Commission for unfair dismissal applications and general protection applications
- Representation in federal and state courts and tribunals for a number of employment dispute matters, including:
- Unpaid wages disputes
- Redundancy disputes
- Workplace bullying and harassment disputes
- Restraint of trade disputes
- Breach of confidentiality obligation disputes
- Unfair dismissal disputes
- Adverse action disputes
Fixed fee or capped billing for all services
Contact us to find out how we can help you or to obtain a quote.